Monday, April 14, 2008

Still Dizzy

I made an appointment to see my doctor tomorrow. I am still dizzy today and I am having serious doubts about the doc telling me it was just my allergies. I feel like there is something else going on.

The wierd thing is, my dizziness is only bad when I am on the computer. I didnt get on the computer all weekend and felt fine. When I came to work today, I started feeling dizzy again. It's not a spinning kind of dizzy though. It's like everything is shaking and my eyes wont focus on stuff that is up close. I told JJ about this and he made me make an appointment with my doctor. I really can't miss more work but I think I will feel much better when I go somewhere to see a doctor that actually cares about me.

It looks like I will be working this Saturday again. And just to let yall know, it will be my third Saturday in a row working. Blah.

No comments: