Friday, July 11, 2008

AHHHH!!!

So I am leaving for California in approximately 4 hours!!! I am getting off work at 1:30 and am going to meet JJ at home. He is going to drive me to the airport which is about 2 hours away. My flight leaves at 5:55 and I land in L.A. at 8:00. I will then have 3 hours to kill until my family arrives. I have no idea what I am going to do for that long. I think I may just sit and people watch. I am pretty sure that will fill up the time.

Once my parents get there we will drive to our hotel in San Diego. I have figured it out and I probably will not get to sleep until around 2:oo am which is 4:00am my time. That means I will be awake for almost 24 hours. Wow. But hey, who cares? I will be in freakin California!!!

We are going to stay in San Diego until Thursday and then we will spend the rest of the week in Palm Springs. I am flying home on Sunday night and am going to take Monday off too. JJ's birthday is Tuesday the 22nd so we are going to go see Batman on Monday. It is going to be such an amazing week and a half.

Oh and I just got some great news!!! My boss just came into my office and told me that.....

I AM GETTING A HUGE RAISE!!!!!!!

I'm talking like a 27% raise. And she waited until the day of my trip to tell me. How freakin awesome is that?? My next paycheck (which will be this coming Thursday) will reflect my raise. I don't even know what to do with myself I am so happy right now. I can't even sit still.

I will probably blog once or twice while I am gone. Hopefully I will remember to bring my camera so I can take lots of pics to show yall. I will miss everyone!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow what awesome news!! Congratulation and have a wonderful time on your trip. I can't wait to see your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the raise! And have a WONDERFUL trip!!!!

Meg said...

Congrats on the raise! That's such fantastic news for the start of a trip. Hope you're having fun while you're away. Can't wait to hear how Batman went.

Jenny Grace said...

Congrats on the raise. 100% deserved.
Work must feel SO much better now!