Thursday, June 4, 2009

Work and Wedding Stuff

I can't believe how long I have gone without posting! I am so ashamed of myself! Things have gotten really crazy lately. At work we are going through open enrollment. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's when everyone in the company can change, cancel or enroll in any of the benefit options. I administer benefits so this is my busiest time. We have open enrollment meetings where my boss speaks about all the changes we are going through and I have to be at every meeting. There was a day last week that I was at work from 6:45 to 5:00 with no breaks. I had SIX meetings that day. In between meetings I have tons of people calling and email me with benefit questions or questions on how to fill out the change forms. We are also changing dental and life insurance vendors so that takes a ton of work on my part too. In addition to benefit stuff I am training to interview. I am also in the intern program committee and the intern season has just kicked off. There are about 20 other things that I am doing in addition to all that. I am so worn out! Open enrollment is over in about a month so I just have to get through the next few weeks!

On the wedding front, my dress came in! I am going to go try it on this weekend so they can start on the alterations. We also meet with the lady doing our cake and picked out the tuxes. The bridesmaids dresses will be finalized this afternoon and we are meeting with the manager of the restaurant we are having our reception at next week. JJ has picked out the hotels our guests can stay at and our passports arrived! All in all, things are moving along really well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I am so jealous of your life.