Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chick Flicks and No JJ

JJ is going out of town today. He will be coming back on Monday. I will be driving home around lunch time to take him to the airport before I come back to work. I will definitely miss him, especially tonight and tomorrow. I really hate sleeping alone!

I'm actually excited about having the weekend to myself though. I am planning on renting lots of chick flicks and stopping by Barnes and Noble to buy a giant, girlie book. JJ is horrible at making little comments anytime I am watching something resembling a chick flick. He says they are very predictable. He will be like, "Oh! Let me guess! They are going to fall in love at the end of the movie!" And of course he is always right and it makes me want to throw something at him. So now that he won't be there to treat me with his witty comments, I want to spend the weekend on the couch watching movies, reading and eating all the stuff that we normally don't eat.

Don't get me wrong. I love our lifestyle and diet. We eat very healthy and workout together. Dinners are usually something like grilled Tilapia and fresh veggies. I love being with someone that shares my goals of being healthy. However, sometimes I want to splurge on pizza and Chick-fil-a. And that's what I am going to do! Whoo hoo!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Good for you! I hope you enjoy your weekend to yourself. Keep busy doing the things you want to do and you might actually look forward to the next time he is out of town! And don't forget to hog the bed and keep all the covers for yourself! :)