Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Boots and Hip-Hop

I bought the most amazing boots yesterday (in black). I have always wanted a pair of knee-high boots. However, I have freakishly tiny calves. I try to workout and gain more muscle in my calves but I just can't seem to do it. So I usually give up on finding boots that fit me after a day or two of searching. Yesterday, I went to DSW and thought I would try again, and I found some! I was so excited. They are amazing!

I also want to Maurices (awesome store!) and bought some black pants for work and two really cute sweaters. I love fall/winter shopping! It is so exciting.

In other news, me and JJ's one year anniversary is coming up next week. I can't believe we have been together for an entire year! We are planning on going to Gatlinburg and spending the weekend in little cabin in the mountains. I am so looking forward to a weekend of doing NOTHING!

Tonight I am taking a hip-hop dance class. It will be my second time and this time I have two friends coming along too. Last time I laughed the entire class because I (and every other girl in the class) looked absolutely ridiculous. The instructor is an amazing break dancer and I have no idea how he kept a straight face. I can't wait until tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the opposite problem with boots- sometimes even the boots from the plus-sized catalog will not fit over my calves. None of the rest of me is plus sized (thank you, Weight Watchers!) but my calves are too big for boots.

I imagine that your hip-hop class looks alot like my Zumba. I'm shocked that my instructor doesn't collapse in hysterics at watching us do Latin and hip-hop moves for an hour every week.