Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Debate

Even though I support McCain, I am seriously getting tired of politics. I am so tired of hearing the same things. I was pretty fired up for the first presidential debate but by the time this last one came around I couldnt even stand to watch it. I sat down with JJ (who is still fired up and I love hearing his commentary during the debates. He is sooo against Obama and he is so dang smart. I love hearing him get pissed because Obama said something he disagrees with) and after about 5 minutes I left. I just couldnt do it. Everything they said just irritated me. Its all the same crap. I am better than you because blah, blah, blah.

Of course there are also all the empty promises. I mean how many times do the promises made during an election actually get carried through? How many presidents go through a term and leave with Americans thinking they did a good job? Every Democratic president will be hated by the Republicans and vice versa. I am tired of debating with people that have different opinions than me and having my character attacked. I have no problem with people having different opinions but I tend to hold my tounge because I dont like being attacked.

I hate politics.

No comments: