Friday, May 16, 2008

Little P

My baby, Little P is doing great! The vet gave her every test imaginable (blood, urine, etc) and he said that everything looked perfect. So after 3 days and $600, it looks like Little P is back to normal. She is eating and going to the bathroom just fine. I took her for a walk yesterday and she was so excited! It is so nice to see her tail wagging again.

On another note, JJ is out of town. I didn't really think I would have a hard time when he left because I thought it would be nice to have some alone time. I was wrong. I am missing him so badly. I dropped him off at the airport on Wednesday and somehow got myself to work at 7:00 am. I had a hard time focusing on anything that morning. I just tried to throw myself into my work and forget about everything. During the day at work I am usually ok. But the nighttime is so hard. I HATE sleeping without him and I HATE waking up alone. I used to do that all the time but now I am in the new house and it is just so lonely. The place is still a disaster because with Little P getting sick and me working I haven't had any time to do anything. At night I come home, feed Little P and take her for a walk, make dinner and then collapse on the couch.

My goal is to get a lot done this weekend. I have to work for a couple of hours on Saturday and I want to get back to my workout routine. The rest of the time I am doing lots and lots of unpacking and cleaning. I want to get as much as I can done for JJ. I know it will be hard for him to leave his family and come home to a house in disarray. My goal is to get the kitchen, living room, master bedroom and master bathroom done this weekend. I also want to get it cleaned up. I hope I can get it all done. I wanted to make JJ a really nice dinner when he comes home on Monday but I don't have any money to buy any ingredients. With all the vet bills and crazy gas prices, along with renting the moving truck (that took diesel!!!) I seriously have like $60 in my account until my next paycheck on Thursday. So I will only be buying gas and NOTHING else! Let's just hope that will cover it!

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Glad to hear Little P is feeling better!

I'm sure if JJ comes home and things aren't perfect he'll understand. It's not like you've been sitting around eating bon bons all day doing nothing!!

You have no idea how sexy Ramen noodles by candle light can be!! Ok, maybe not so much the noodles but maybe if you wore something a little see through and lowcut he won't even care what he's eating!! Been there done that.

Hope you have a productive weekend!!

Penny Ratzlaff said...

I found you through Random Ramblings.

I cannot go to sleep without my husband beside me. If a Cubs game is on late I have to sit up and wait for him to come to bed. I'm pathetic.

Sarah said...

my boyfriend went away for 2 weeks a few months back and it was the middle of the afternoon and I was so overcome with pain from missing him so much...but he's never home in the afternoons because he's at work...it was just knowing that he was going to be coming home, it was terrible.