I am lazy and don't feel like actually writing out a real post so I will just give a bulleted list of recent events.
- Yesterday, I went to the post office and social security office. Surprisingly, the post office took way longer than the social security office. I have finally, officially changed my last name.
- This weekend I am getting my wisdom teeth out. I am terrified.
- Even though I am terrified to get my wisdom teeth out, I am really looking forward to having JJ take care of me all weekend.
- Last night, I made Chicken Parmigiana and it was awesome. It took about an hour and a half to cook but it turned out great and JJ loved it. I am not that great at cooking so I was really proud of myself!
- Our Halloween was pretty low key. We saw Paranormal Activity (great movie, very scary!) and went out for lunch. At night, we hung out and watched tv while passing out candy. We gave out our leftover candy from our favors and almost got rid of all of it!
- I am still sad the wedding is over.
- I can't wait to start scrapbooking all of our pictures!
- I am really looking forward to the holidays. I can't believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner!
- Work is boring. I have asked for more work to do numerous times but I never seem to have enough work! My days draaaag by so slowly and it sucks. I spend most of my day reading the million blogs I am following.
- JJ and I have been discussing when we should start a family (ahhh!). We had initially wanted to start pretty soon after the wedding but we have changed our minds. We are going to wait a while for a few reasons. One is we want to have our freedom for a little longer. We love our lazy weekends and I am not ready to give that up. The second reason is we want to have our finances in order. I want to stay home for a while so we have to make sure we are ok to live off of one income. The last reason is I want to get my migraines under control. I have about 10-12 migraines a month and my migraine medicine cannot be taken if I am pregnant.
Well I guess that's it for now. Sorry for the lazy post. Wedding posts will be coming very soon.