Thursday, January 21, 2010

Roses and Cooking

Thank you so much to all the people that helped me out on my last post! Your opinions meant so much to me! I kept going back and forth and was really stressing about it for a while. I finally decided that if I want to have my own business, I have to be able to make a decision and stick to it! So I chose... Rebecca's Roses and Rings! I am working on a website and business cards and am so excited! I will keep you guys updated and let you know when the website is up and running!

Besides working on my new business, things at my full-time job have been really busy. The days are flying by but I am exhausted and finding it hard to do anything besides go home and pass out on the couch.

On the days I can muster enough energy to do something besides be lazy, I have started cooking a little more. I have discovered an awesome new cooking show called 5 Ingredient Fix and I am in love! The host, Claire Robinson is a newlywed living in New York and she is just absolutely adorable. All of her recipes only have 5 ingredients which is so great. She went to culinary school in France so some of her dishes are very different and not that easy, but I am having such a blast! Most of my stuff has turned out pretty good and JJ is loving it.

If you guys are looking for some new and delicious recipes that only have 5 ingredients, check her out! I think her shows are on Saturday mornings. I just set my TiVo up to record it so I don't really pay attention to when it is on. (Is TiVo not the best invention ever?? Even the little TiVo character is adorable!)
P.S. I am not a sponsor of 5 Ingredient Fix or TiVo. I just love them and had to share!!! I hope you are all having a great week!

2 comments:

Gilsner said...

yay... I'm so glad! That was my fave' name! Can't wait to see the site, I'm so excited for you!

I'll have to check that show out. 5 ingredients hardly seems like enough... but I suppose as long as one of them is cheese you really can't go wrong ;)

Mrs T said...

I SOOOOO want a tivo.

Congrats on picking a name. Can't wait to see the business cards.